Sunday, July 5, 2009

Stabbed in the back?



So, I won't lie... I kind of feel like I've gotten stabbed in the back today. My friend knows how much trouble I have find a guy who's right for me so she decided to set me up with someone. Anyways, I ended up liking him...a lot we've started talking more and he just seems like he'd be right for me. I knew he had a thing for her but I was okay with that because she had a boyfriend and had been dating him for two years. Well she decided to break up with him and decides she wants to go for the guy she tried setting me up with. Normally I would not have a problem with this but this time I really do. I mean, when I met this guy it was with the intention of getting to know him better to see if something could happen between us... it wasn't to be really good friends or something, and she just ends up pretty much going "well screw your feelings" (she didn't actually say that but you get the point). I'm actually really hurt...this sucks.


Peace and Love,
Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment