Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'd love to hear your take on this...


I really think it's kind of funny how far some people have their heads up their asses. I mean really it's ridiculous. I hear from one my good friends that the reason I didn't get invited to this camping trip is because the girl (who is SUPPOSED to be one of my best friends) didn't like my best friend and figured if she invited me then I'd bring my friend and she didn't want that. So i'll admit I was a BIT upset because I was told it was a couples only camping trip. So i figure I'd just send her a little text to see if it was true or not, I wasn't mad or anything I just wanted to know so that if it was true I could fix it all. Here's how the conversation went (i'll be italic and she can be bold ha ha):

Hey, so the camping trip's for couples only right?
Why?
Well I duno, I just heard that the only reason I wasn't invited was because you didn't like Lisa and you figured that if you invited me then she would come along.
Who told you that?
Well that doesn't really matter I just wanna know if it's true or not, i'm not mad or anything.
Well actually, Elli and I organized it so that it was couples only but then Hannah, Chad, Breanna and Justin got invited which put us over the limit of people we could have.
Oh alright, well I'm just letting you know, that if Lisa had anything to do with it like just let me know I'd rather the cold truth then something covering it up to make me feel better.
No it was what I just told you, I don't understand why you're making such a big deal out of this..
I'm honestly not, I just wanted to ask to know if it was true or not.
Well really, it's like you're just trying to invite yourself, which i think is a rather rude topic to ask.
I don't really know where you're getting that from, I never once said I wanted to go, I just wanted to make sure that wasn't why, you know i hate camping anyways.
Well that's how it seems...
Well it's only how it seems because that's how you're making it seem, stop putting words into my mouth..
Ya...

OKAY correct me if i'm wrong, BUT WAS I IN THE WRONG HERE? Because I honestly don't think I was. Nor do I think I was making a big deal out of anything at all. NOR do i think i in any way, shape, or form tried to invite myself. But seriously, someone tell me if it seemed like i came across as that. But of course, now myself and my friend who told me are the immature ones, not only that but apparently he's a "dick, asshole and a bad best friend." I mean, Caity I knew you could be an immature, dramatic bitch sometimes but honestly, you're going to end up with nothing in the end, so cut the bull shit and this whole you're better than everyone else act and fucking grow up please. Sorry, I just really needed to say that. I'm not going to be totally crushed if she doesn't end up wanting to ever talk to me again, it just sucks that the "friendship" had to end because she's so caught up in herself, she hate's to admit she's wrong.

...Oh by the way, did I mention she wants to be a social worker? GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.


Peace and Love,
Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment