Thursday, June 4, 2009

Physio. Appointment today.

i loove this purse, what do you think??


So, I went to my Physio appointment today... if you didn't gather that from the title of this post haha! It went okay, although I didn't learn a lot. Because my knee is still so swollen there wasn't any way for her to really tell what was wrong, so I have to wait till next week for her to hopefully figure it out. *let's keep our fingers crossed that everything's fine* although, i'm sure it will be! Sorry about the long post yesterday, I had a lot on my mind, and needed to get it all off of my chest. I went and hung out with Lisa today and her friend Martine (who also happened to be my Italian tutorial teacher) she's suuuuper nice. Other then that, I've done absolutely nothing and it's been a rather boring today... tomorrow should be better though! My parent's are out of town till Sunday... can we say party?! How was your day today? Hopefully a lot better then mine!

Peace and love,
Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment