Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Yo quiero bailar...

Diego Luna esta MUY caliente.

I'm definitely listening to Dirty Dancing - Black Eyed Peas, if you haven't listened to it, please do. Also, for the past 5 days I've wanted to watch Dirty Dancing - Havana Nights and haven't, Diego Luna = muy caliente!! Anyways, I had my best friend stay at my house while my parents were out of town for the weekend, so that was super fun. At one point in the night I'd turned the wrong way and was basically on top of her but, before I could move she shouted WHAT THE FUCK?!! Oops! haha. I went to a friends place where he cooked for us (so that was AWESOME), went bowling and that's about it. My weekend wasn't very eventful... I hope yours was better than mine. I can't wait till I turn 19 then at least i'll be able to go to the bars and do something fun... too bad I have to wait till December for that to happen, stupid parents. Oh well... I've gotta go get ready for my physio appointment.

Peace and Love,
Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment